Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Kind words keep you going

I went to the Helen Hayes Awards Gala last night at the Warner Theater (lovely event.  So many hugely talented people in theatre here in DC), but I got my own "award" this morning.  New York acting coach John Pallotta shared the link to my clip from The Monopoly Club with his Facebook network and included the following note:

"I am honored to have had the privilege to coach Ms Kathryn Browning in my class in DC. She can become any character, anywhere on a drop of a dime. Not because of me, but because she is that gifted and talented."

I read that over my morning coffee and my mouth fell open.  Things like that keep you going in this business.  I suspect I will be smiling all day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will get back to you shortly!