Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I'm Not Lazy I'm Sick

Recovering from the worst case of flu ever.  I think I've fallen victim to federal biological warfare. I've been sick for two weeks and only slowly coming back.  Rats!  Had to cancel two auditions.  Barely made it to my photo session with Joe Henson a week ago (illness gives you high color) and now trying to regroup.  

I liked the photos.  Some of the un-retouched proofs are at right.  One executive, one casual Mom, one 3/4 shot for print work.  Still planning a blitz to the agencies when I get all my materials in hand.

But for now all I want to do is sleep.

3 comments:

  1. Best wishes on feeling better. Ugh..can't imagine 2 whole weeks sick. Sleep is the answer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better KATHRYN - Ive been updting my blog as well : www.actords.blogspot.com

    check it out :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks all. Still hacking a bit, but getting my smile back and cooking a concept for another post. Shooting a few brief scenes for a "pre-pilot" this weekend (meeting the writer/producer and my scene partner tonight for drinks) and auditioning for a teen comedy. I'll check out your blog, Dominique, ASAP. Kay

    ReplyDelete

I will get back to you shortly!