Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Busy Week

Busy week: Started Brenna McDonough's Master Class (which is wonderful!)  Brenna coauthored the book at left with her husband. This is the second class I've had with her - largely auditioning for commercials and industrials, but a lucrative sideline for the dramatic actor.  Also updating my resume and reposting it to IMDb, Actors Access, the Actor’s Center in DC, Casting Frontier, NY Castings, and Dragonuk Connects.  Rewrote my 45-second bio (should I be asked to "say something" about myself at an audition.) Signed up for a teleprompter class in May, submitted a headshot and resume for a wonderful play in Philadelphia that would use a bit 'o me Irish (longshot, there are loads of terrific actresses in Philly), found a comedy monologue for a film audition on the 16th, signed up for a peer practice session on the 17th at the Actors Center.  Getting new headshots taken by Joe Henson on Sunday and creating labels and drafting a cover letter for sending the headshots out to agencies as soon as I get prints.  Whew!

Oh, yeah! And doing my taxes!  (bang head, bang head)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will get back to you shortly!