Friday, December 6, 2013

Remember those who help you along the way

"Lights, Camera, Action!", the local arts & entertainment program hosted by Allison Howard here in the Washington, DC area, has aired Episode 2 and it is now posted to YouTube. The actors I appeared with illustrate the broad range of character types needed for film, television, commercials, etc.  But I also post it here because I think I did a good job of plugging the good people and productions I've been associated with over the years - #RobRaffety, Jonathan and Rick Robinson, #CapSouth, New River Media, #JamesFoley, #HouseofCards, #MollyParker, #MahershalaAli, Think Tank, #EricFelton, #BenWattenberg, and more.

Public appearances are a chance to say "Thank you" to those who help you along the way: directors, writers, producers, actors.  It's a good habit to have.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I will get back to you shortly!