Sunday, October 13, 2013

Picking up one of those "As Herself" credits

Taped an episode yesterday of "Lights, Camera, Action!," a local arts & entertainment discussion program hosted by actress Allison Howard.  It was great fun and an "As herself" credit for IMDb.  Also appearing on the program were actors James Bacon and Firas Natour.

I've lightened my hair (We all become blondes eventually, right ladies?) and this is the first time I've gotten a good look at the new shade.  I think I'm beginning to like it, although in going from almost black to a light honey brown I had to totally rethink my wardrobe and the colors that look good on me.

Anyway, the episode will air on local cable in three weeks and I'll be posting highlights.
Post taping (L-R): actor James Bacon, me, actor Firas Natour,
and show host Allison Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will get back to you shortly!