Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Acting Tips: How to Spot Dangerous Advice

Busy this week sorting through 1,350 new headshot proofs. Whew! More on that later, but I wanted to quickly share this video by Charlie Houpert of Charisma on Command on how to spot dangerous career advice. (I mentioned Charlie in my last post, because I’m a huge fan.)

Anyway, few career paths are more risky than acting, and unless you’re lucky enough to belong to a family of distinguished actors, expect to get bombarded with tons of bad advice and negative opinions about your (lack of) potential for success.

YOU know, however, that you already possess the most important attribute: desire. So if acting is your passion, how do you learn to recognize advice that will make you miserable and find instead advice that will help you advance?

Watch on:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I will get back to you shortly!