Friday, August 2, 2013

#CapSouth wraps Season 1

Taped the Season 1 finale of CapSouth, the web series about the antics of Congressional staff, i.e. those who really run Washington. Since yours truly plays their nemesis, Congresswoman Gracie Todd Englewright, and we taped in a popular DC pub, it required me to essentially be "in-character" through the four hours it took to shoot my scenes. Whew!  Pretty tiring.

The series has a fine cast though and it was a lot of fun. As I tweeted earlier today, I'm an introvert and a non-drinker (well, a rare drinker) and the scene involved me giving a nearly 5 minute speech to a big crowd in the pub announcing my intention to run for re-election - oh, and it had to be funny. I was feeling a little pressure.

Here I am with the principal cast.
(L to R) R. Michael Oliver, Kathryn Browning, Andrew Heaton, and Naomi Brockwell
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will get back to you shortly!