Sunday, February 19, 2012

See the Oscar-nominated shorts, while you can!

Just to give everyone a heads up, the Oscar-nominated short films (live action and animated) are now being shown in art house theaters around the country.  These are very well done and a must-see for students of filmmaking, so check out the movie listings.  A few of the films are also on YouTube, including this one, The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore, which is touching and delightful and one of my favorites.  I hope it wins!





1 comment:

  1. Hi Kay,
    Thanks for the heads-up. I'll go watch the first movie on youtube first thing tomorrow!

    I tagged you on my blog!
    It's a fun way to highlight fellow bloggers, be highlighted, and hopefully meet new interesting bloggers.
    Go see my latest post for details!
    If you have any questions, feel free to write!
    Hope everything goes well in DC!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I will get back to you shortly!